Emergency Spill Response Services
We’re There When You Need Us!
At AOTC, we don’t just solve problems. We provide trusted, reliable, and affordable solutions when you need it.
- 24-hr response
- Fast deployment
- Guaranteed compliance
- Save time & money
Call 321-445-9845 now!
Our Emergency Spill Response & Remediation Services
AOTC provides 24-hour emergency response for waste and spill cleanup operations services to a variety of hazardous chemicals, materials and bio-hazardous incidents, including fuel spills, commercial truck accidents, truck wreck services, industrial incidents, and medical-based spill cleanup. AOTC’s team was created to manage incidents for both public and private sector clients while minimizing the effects of hazardous materials, chemicals, and biohazardous materials on human health and the environment.
Dealing with an emergency situation? AOTC is prepped and ready for deployment. Here’s how we can help:
- Emergency Spill Response – (Land and Marine)
- Stabilization and Containment
- Site Cleanup, Remediation, and Restoration
- Hazardous Materials Testing, Management, and Disposal
- Deploying Containment Boom for Marine Spills and Cleanup
- Environmental Site Assessment and Remediation
- Scheduled Hazardous Waste Categorization,
Packaging, and Disposal Services
- Geology and Engineering Services
- Emergency Response Fuel Spill and Truck Wreck
- Emergency Hazardous Waste and Spill Cleanup Operations
- Emergency Response Medical-Based Spill Cleanup
- Industrial Services
- Water and Wastewater Cleanup and Emergency Response
- Full-Service Waste Management
Experienced & Ready for Your Hazardous Chemical or Material Spill Response – and More
- Transportation-related Spills
- Petroleum Releases at Gas Stations and Bulk Tank Farms
- Chemical Spills from Drums & Totes
- Railroad Tanker Cars and Locomotive Derailments
- Fire Damage Remediation
- Biohazard Incidents
- Groundwater Treatment and Free Product
- Petroleum Spills on Surface Water
- Tanker Truck Roll-Overs
- Chemical Transfers
- PCB Releases from Electrical Transformers
- Oil Spills
Our Emergency Response Center is located in Newberry, Florida, just outside of Gainesville, which allows us to provide fast spill response service to both public and private sector clients working in Florida, southern Georgia, Alabama, and the entire Southeast Coast. We’re quick to respond – showing up (in most cases) within two hours of receiving an emergency call – thanks to our strategically-placed Micro-ER units located throughout the Southeast U.S.
Our team also offers the expertise, professional training, and experience necessary to deliver true quality service, complying with all regulatory agencies – just another reason to choose AOTC.
And we’re proud of our track record. We’ve successfully managed a variety of transportation and industrial incidents, including fuel spills from vehicle accidents, overturned tractor-trailers, vehicle fires, and spills from industrial accidents.
Oil Spill Removal Organization (OSRO)
We’re also an approved member of the United States Coast Guard Oil Spill Removal Organization (OSRO) Company #0599 to ensure we’re equipped to solve any problem.
Our Service Areas
Some of the major cities we serve are Miami, Tampa, West Palm Beach, Orlando, Jacksonville, Gainesville, Melbourne, Fort Myers, Pensacola, Daytona Beach, Tallahassee, Mobile, Dothan, Albany, Valdosta, Savannah, and Macon.
Our Micro -ER units are currently located in the following cities:
- Evergreen, AL
- Ashburn, GA
- Macon, GA
- Albany, GA
- Fort Myers, FL
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Bonifay, FL
- Jacksonville, FL
- Newberry, FL
- St. Augustine, FL
- Palatka, FL
- Cocoa, FL
- Ocala, FL
- Homestead, FL
- Mulberry, FL