Expert Water Resources Engineering Firm Equipped to Solve Your Complex Water Resource Issues
AOTC provides a comprehensive range of water resource engineering services to private, commercial, industrial, municipal, and federal government clients.
Our water resources engineering firm has the experience and expertise to tackle complex challenges across diverse hydrology needs. We bring a multi-disciplinary approach with highly skilled engineers, scientists, and technicians to provide our clients with customized water quantity/quality management solutions, watershed assessments, and stormwater facilities design.
With our detailed investigation and analysis of water resource issues, AOTC will ensure we meet your specific needs. Tackling challenges such as flooding, erosion, sustainable water management, water treatments, and more, it’s all in our wheelhouse. From rural to urban settings, we employ a tactical approach to meet the requirements of your project and location.
While our strategies are developed from years of experience and accumulated knowledge of being in the trenches, we are continuously innovating to address our clients’ evolving needs and federal and state regulations.
We will expertly guide you through environmental permitting programs such as the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES), Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4), and Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) programs administered by the Environmental Protection Agency.
Our Water Resource Services
AOTC offers a wide variety of environmental consulting services for water resources. Our engineers, scientists, and technicians evaluate your water resource options and develop a rational strategy for developing the resource. Our years of experience in solving complex water resource issues provide our clients with the understanding and expertise needed to navigate otherwise costly water resource development challenges.
Water Resource Engineering Services
- FEMA/floodplain studies
- GIS mapping
- Watershed and ecological assessments
- Water quality and aquatic resource analyses
- Wetlands analysis, creation, restoration, and enhancement design
- Benthic macroinvertebrate, geomorphic and hydrographic surveys
- Fisheries studies
- TMDL analysis and management
- Hydraulic and hydrologic analysis
- Stormwater management, best management practices (BMPs)
- Erosion and sediment control
- NPDES permitting and regulatory compliance
- Bridge scour analysis
- Closed storm drain design and inspection
- Stormwater management/erosion and sediment control review services
- Fish passage and dam removal studies and design
- Natural channel design and streambank stabilization
- Environmental and post-construction monitoring
- Construction management and inspection
Contact AOTC Today For Your Water Resource Engineering Needs
Deep experience matters. AOTC has a solid team with experience across many different service lines to give you the confidence you need that your water resource issue will be handled with skill and precision. If there are any underlying problems underneath the initial concern, we have the know-how to find them.
We tackle projects across industries and locations and have built a passionate team of professionals that get the job done when you need it — every time. When you need the best in hydrology engineering firms — we are ready to get to work.