On-Site Occupational Health & Safety Training & Consulting Services, On Your Schedule
Occupational health and safety services are imperative – and they must be effective. After all, your business’s success hinges on you protecting your workers’ well-being. Plus, effective work health & safety courses are compliant with local, state, EPA, and OSHA standards. Robust workplace health and safety services enable your employees to recognize and avoid hazards. Most importantly, you need occupational health and safety training and on-site training courses that are customized to fit your needs.
Our experienced industry professionals empower your workforce, updating your training program with the latest compliance innovations. The outcomes are sharpened skillsets and keener awareness for better ongoing results. Best of all, our OSHA training courses are on-site and on your schedule.
What is Occupational Health & Safety Training?
Occupational health and safety services are composed of the instruction of employees related to maintaining workplace safety, welfare, and health. A training program is intended both to protect your personnel and to maintain compliance with applicable law.
These training courses teach standards that target hazards in worksites so that they can be removed or replaced. Mitigation of hazards and their impact is another cornerstone of this form of training.
Categories of hazards that are covered by these training courses include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Biological agents
- Ergonomic stressors
- Physical hazards
- Psychological risks
The federal agency in the United States that oversees this form of training is the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Training is critical for compliance with OSHA standards. Along with state and local governments, this agency oversees regulations designed to create optimal environments for all workers.
Our Training Courses
At AOTC, we offer a variety of occupational health and safety training that can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Don’t see a topic listed? Don’t worry. We can work with you to create the training you need.
- 8,24, 40 HOUR HAZWOPER
- First Aid/ CPR/ Bloodborne Pathogens/ AED
- Chlorine Gas Emergency Response
- Permit Entry Confined Space
- Lockout/Tagout (authorized/ affected)
- DOT HazMat Employee
- HazWaste/ RCRA
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hazard Communication/ GHS
- Forklift (novice) – to include aerial lift and bucket truck
- Forklift (refresher) – to include aerial lift and bucket truck
- Trenching/ Excavation
- Basic Maintenance of Traffic
- Intermediate refresher Maintenance of Traffic
- Intermediate Maintenance of Traffic
- Fall Protection (awareness level)
- Fall Protection (competent person)
- OSHA General Industry OR Construction (10, 30 hour)
- Respiratory Protection SCBA
- Respiratory Protection Air Purifying
- Pulmonary Function Tests (Respiratory Medicals)
We also offer CEU’s for many of our training courses. Contact us to discuss your options.
Benefits of On-Site Training Courses
Along with safeguarding your workers and avoiding violations, comprehensive safety and occupational health programs bolster morale, improve productivity, and enhance your brand.
Per OSHA, training courses can provide workers, supervisors, and managers with the following:
- An understanding of hazards in the workplace so that they can perform tasks safely and keep from endangering themselves or others;
- Skills to detect hazards, as well as how to control and report them;
- Training that is applicable to specific hazards of their position;
- General knowledge of your organization’s safety and health program so that they can help ensure it is implemented and strengthened.
Beyond Training: Our Services
AOTC is not just a safety training provider. Additionally, we offer a wide range of workplace health and safety services to ensure your company is protected. Here are some of the services in which we specialize:
- On-site Safety Management
- Health & Safety Compliance Assessments
- Confined Space Rescue and Confined Space Attendant Services
- Lockout/Tagout Annual Review and Procedure Development
- Confined Space Assessments
- On-site Health and Safety Audits and Program Development
- Industrial Hygiene Assessments
- Pulmonary Function Tests (Respiratory Medicals)
Our first step will be to analyze your business needs and work with you to provide a customized program. We take into consideration facility processes, operations, resources, personnel performance characteristics, OSHA requirements, and recognized health standards. This effort ensures your property is fully compliant and that your worksites are protected. At AOTC, we take your safety seriously.
Did you know studies and surveys show workers are more likely to be engaged when their employers take measures to protect them? In other words, by coordinating with our safety training experts, you improve employee morale and boost productivity. With a powerful program, you yield a unique competitive edge.
Additionally, your employees will feel more confident in their own abilities after undergoing safety training, resulting in them working more efficiently and productively – just another added benefit to utilizing our services.
Get Your Health & Safety Assessment Today!
Ready to get started? Contact AOTC today to discuss our on-site occupational health and safety services and how we can help your business.